If you missed my first post, you can read it by clicking here.
And now for the remaining 26 tips I learnt from seminars in 2012…
27) Gut health is responsible for overall health
28) If someone is fat, they are toxic. Toxins are stored in fat cells. More fat cells = more toxins (also more toxins = more fat cells).
29) 4 nights of impaired sleep impairs sugar management by 40%
30) Fat people can’t properly manage fructose – so fruits should be avoided when trying to drop significant amounts of body fat
31) A decrease in the quadriceps skinfold is typically followed by increase shuttle sprint time and vertical jump height
32) When dropping body fat females must support the adrenals and detoxification. They must also sweat during exercise!
33) A good idea when designing training programmes is to make sure you vary overload of the strength curve…
View original post 325 more words