- Keep your phone on loud ring at night in case of an emergency.
- Hide your money, valuables, and medicines.
- Keep track of all of the cash in your wallet at all times.
- Clean up after your loved one.
- Stay up until your loved one comes home at night.
- Cancel plans when your loved one is having a particularly bad day.
- Drive around town at sunrise to search in ditches when your loved one doesn’t come home at night.
- Call every hospital and jail in the area when your loved one doesn’t come home.
- Bail out your loved one from jail after they promise for the 100th time that they won’t ever end up there again.
- Attend all the court proceedings for your loved one.
- Put money on your loved one’s credit at the jail so they can make phone calls and buy things that they need knowing that they won’t…
View original post 266 more words